Thursday, October 28, 2010

photoshop project 1

wow. Okay, slowly but surely we are getting to some interesting things in photoshop class. The graphic design stuff is coming slowly, but I am now starting to learn collage using gradients, filters, and opacity/luminance. Sounds more complicated than it is. But this is what I really want to do first with photoshop; collage images together like multiple exposures to tell a story...or more like convey a feeling...it is a feeling in this image that I went for...I will also post an alternate version soon with a fourth image in it. for this one, I had like 5/6 images working together..but I ended up liking the three here. This will be the one I hand in. Pretty exciting new world/tool. let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. yeah, wow, j... it's really quite an honor to see your work evolving, both on the tfp blog and in knowing you. photoshop is going to be quite a tool for you as an artist, i think. powerful stuff you can do.
    i'm getting to these posts late... which one did you end up turning in? like them both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, I turned in the one with the two gazers...I thought it had a little more depth...I am working on a new one that has an image of you in it..stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  3. and thanks for the comments, I had forgotten how nice it is to get feedback.

    ReplyDelete