Sunday, November 28, 2010

the final project....wow.


here is a quick look at the final project for the artschange photography class at RYSE, fall 2010!!!!
accomplished in 5 hours, with the hands/brains/eyes of aran, tim, manuel, david, and myself. came out beautiful. after tim and aran left, david said 'we should get a door knob" and manuel said "we should all sign the door knob!" brilliant ideas, so i went to omega salvage and picked up an old door knob....and a key! we sat around and just stared at it for about half an hour before I left to get the knob and key...the fellas said that they wanted to go find more doors, I suggested other found objects that would go well in a series. they were very inspired. I felt proud of my work with them, i hope to see the piece on a gallery wall soon.
the piece is stunning, as nice as anything I've seen out in the photo/art world.

No comments:

Post a Comment