Thursday, November 18, 2010

sampler from the white mountains

Hi Fridays,

I'm working on two small essays to post, but wanted to share the latest from the bristlecones (more up on flickr, but I'll post 'em here with some thoughts. I miss the essay aspect, that is the words and images together. I just re-read some of our longer posts, including my 35L lovefest, and remembered how enjoyable that was. Hope to take some time this holidays to really write somethings and share some projects. I would absolutely love to see some similar from you both, as time and desire allows.

2 comments:

  1. awesome, can't wait for the new essays. I love the words to image thing too. remember haikus?????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, man, gotta bring those back as well. Actually, the bristlecone shots were kind of calling me back to the haiku thing. i think I'll write some stuff after thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete