Friday, January 22, 2010

seven views of point reyes.



I wanted to follow j prince's lead and try something out. I shot these on a recent excursion up the coast. I was so happy shooting there, and yet on return felt this pang of hopelessness and self-doubt when I saw the results. Subsequently, I just sat on these shots and didn't touch 'em. So last night I worked on this set, and feel satisfied with putting in the effort. I now find these images beautiful, but it took some time. It's hard to move inside, sometimes. Enjoy.

















2 comments:

  1. these are so peaceful, your eye for landscape is really developed, mang.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the fourth one down is especially classic looking. congrats on moving past the hopelessness, friend, these images deserve to be showcased. how do they look in color?

    ReplyDelete